The leased house should be properly wiped and tidied up at the time of the last examination by the property dealer. Otherwise, a tenant could fail to get the full bond reserve. A tenant must take care of the cleaning of the property. All Nooks and crannies should be cleared up.
In the rent deed, it is mentioned that tenant has to hand over of property in neat and defect-free condition. That’s why the tenant has to plan smartly and make techniques and strategies to follow. Further, in this article, you will read about some policies and procedures for Bond Cleaning.
- Start with planning : Before jumping into direct work, a tenant should analyse the time that will be needed for bond cleaning. Make a list of tools and equipment and basics things that are required in the cleaning process. Keep them handy in one closet of the house. If doing the bond cleaning by own, you will need a vacuum also. So make arrangements for that also.
- Vacant the House: Cleaning in an empty house will make the chores faster than, with the household things. So make sure you have transferred every bulky and heavy household item ahead of cleanup day.
- Removal of dust and dirt from carpets: As we all know dust and dirt accumulates between the fabrics on the carpets and rugs. Make sure you have clean them very neatly. In Sydney , many tenants lose their bond value only because of the dirty carpets.
- The neatness of the Kitchen: kitchen is a most used as well dirtiest area of a house. So kitchen should be sparkle clear at the time of last check. Use baking soda, vinegar and liquid soap to clean the kitchen. Use lemon juice to remove the bad odour of kitchen.
- Disinfect the bathrooms and floors: Before moving out, make sure the bathrooms are totally clean and disinfectant and also sanitised. Kill all the germs from toilets, showers, washbasins and doors. Clean all the floors by sweeping, washing and mopping. Do vacuum clean if needed.
- Hire Services: For such critical Bond Cleaning, it is always advised to hire assistance to get 100 percent of your bond amount. In Sydney, Hire Bond Cleaning Sydney to make your end of lease cleaning a super hit.
These are some basics and super useful strategies for a deep clean up of the House and every tenant should apply these tactics.